Saturday, August 21, 2010

My old friend cactus, it's been a long time.

I went to a great open house the other evening. It was a broker's open, which means that it's an open house just to show other real estate agents.

They are usually held during the day but
this was held in the evening. It was a lovely night and the house had a nice pool patio area.
One of the things that I miss about California is cactus and succulent plants. So I was surprised to see this prickly pear cactus at Michele Nastri's open house!

It's kind of flat and low to the ground, and in a sheltered back yard. I'm wondering if they put straw or burlap over it to shelter it from the winter.

The house was amazing too. It's a 5
+
bedroom house with an in law apt in the attic, and an in ground pool, and a great big 2 car garage and even a treehouse. It would be so great for a big family, or for someone who wanted to live in one part of the house and rent out the other, or for a group of college students.

Please contact me if you'd like more information! 315-395-7523 or Click here to see the house on my site. This is not my listing, but I can help you with this house or any property in central New York.

No comments: